Lexi got the bug halfway through our visit up there. We came home, and a day later Liam got it. Then, two days later I got. Then Leila. It's been loads of fun. Except that it hasn't. Everyone is mostly over it but me. I am still feeling a bit icky, but think it will be gone soon. I hope.
This whole week Matt has been working so, so hard on the house. Although we do not yet know exactly what we are doing or where we are going, we feel that we need to put our house on the
market. So we are trying so hard to get it ready. Which is VERY hard to do with people throwing up everywhere and a sick mommy, etc. But everything is looking great so far.
We leave this Sunday for a week at Sandy Cove Bible Camp. Matt has spoken here before two times. It's always a nice time so we are looking forward to it.
We have been enjoying watching the Olympics. The kids are loving it, too. And now all of their playing time consists of some sort of Olympic event. It's so cute to listen to.
I was watching the men's platform diving today. That terrifies me. They come SO close to that platform that I almost can't watch. I k ow people have hit it with their heads before. Major ouch!
I decided I am going to invent some sort of device that will take my thoughts at night and transfer them to computer. Then I would have a ton more blog posts on here. It seems that's the time my mind comes alive with spectacular posts. But by morning I either can't seem to remember what it was about, or I can't word it in the same awesome way.
Just this past week I started to feel the urge. You know, the urge I get every so often. Yes, I started to feel the urge to start listening to Christmas music. I know, I'm crazy. Matt thinks so, which is why I am banned from listening to it until at least September, probably later. I will try to contain myself. I just love Christmas so much. And I love Fall and cannot wait for it to get here!
Lexi is now, clear as day, saying, "Hi, Dada." Its pretty cute to hear. She will say the "Mmmmm" sound, but that's as far as she gets.
Only about a week and a half until we begin school. Liam and Leila are pretty excited. I am too, although its going to be difficult with how unsure our lives are right now. Its hard to know whether I should officially set up the classroom or just wait. I think I'm going to just wait for now.
We have been absolutley amazed and humbled by how God has and is providing for our financial needs. Things have happened that we never would have imagined, and we are just in awe of what a great God we serve. Still no doubt in our mind that we are doing the right thing! God is so good!
I suppose that's all the sundry items my mind can come up with. Lord willing in a week or so I will have an update for you on where God is directing our lives!
Until next time.....

No comments:
Post a Comment