Sunday, July 29, 2012

Where In The World Are The Sealys??

Hello! I don't have too much time to write. I am actually currently sitting in hotel room with my family in Levis Quebec. We are on our way up to the north to Nemaska, Quebec. That is the Cree village that Matt and I went to a few weeks after we were married to run a Bible camp. Well, this year is their ten year anniversary celebration, so we are headed up there for a week. Matt will be speaking a few times as well. We are excited since we haven't been there since right after we were married! Just to catch you all up, last week was so super busy with VBS. we had a great week, although it was exhausting! We were up and out the door every day by 8:15 a.m. And didn't get home till around 1 p.m. But it was great, the kids had lots of fun, and it was worth all the work we put into it. Today, Sunday, was our last day at our church. It was a VERY emotional service for us. But God got us through it. We sang a song as a family, then I shared my thoughts for a few minutes (which I cried basically all the way through, causing most everyone else to cry too!), then Matt preached. They had planned a potluck afterwords where we ate yummy foor (as always), and sang and a few shared their thoughts to us. It was a sweet time of fellowship and by the end I had a headache from crying. Even now when I think about it, tears fill my eyes. We do know that following God is best, but it is still so hard to say goodbye. We were overwhelmed with the love shown to us. We were showered with many, many hugs and many cards filled with words of love and prayers. We will forever cherish the five years we had at Belleville Baptist Church. Those people will always be family to us. As for our future, I will share with you that we are in contact with a church for an associate pastor position. Matt will be going to candidate there in the beginning of September. We are very excited about the possibility if God so chooses to lead us there. It will involve a huge move, but we will go anywhere God has for us. I will tell you more about this as God continues to lead. Please continue to pray with us. Well, we have about a nine hour drive tomorrow, so I need to get my rest. We are going to basically the middle of nowhere, and we won't have access to Internet. The camp has no running water or electricity! Yes, we are a bit crazy! But what an adventure! Actually, we will be staying in the village so we will have electricity, just not whenever we are at camp during the day! Don't think I'm that brave with four small kids! Have a wonderful week! Talk to you next week! Oh, and in case your interested in where in the world we are exactly, you can go to: www.nemaska.com to check it out. I'd put a link to it, but I'm typing on my iPad and don't how to do that! Until next time...

No comments: