Youth Group has been one of the highlights of my first year in ministry. We began with 6 teens back in September and have seen God do great things. 15 teens this year trusted Christ as Savior. I had the privilege to baptize two this summer with many more on the list for our next baptism. They have become more and more faithful in church and are now beginning to serve the Lord as leaders in our kids' program. We have learned much about God together and have had a great time doing it. I finished our year off with a bang last week with a Fear Factor/American Gladiator/Survivor/Olympic Games evening with an Ipod to the winner. I thought I would share a few pics to let you in on the fun we have. I make them earn everything.
Appetizer anyone?
A beautiful cracker topped with beef liver, chicken hearts, squid, and Jalapenos
A beautiful cracker topped with beef liver, chicken hearts, squid, and Jalapenos
Nothing like deep fried squid to liven up a youth group
Matt
No comments:
Post a Comment