But the main reason is this: I have been quite sick lately. Now, don't get all worried about me. I am going to be okay - in about 7 months! Yep, that is right. Matt and I are expecting our third child! We are very excited about this. So, now I will answer the most common questions that I get asked whenever people find out:
When are you due? January 21, 2010
Was this planned? (I don't know why people ask this - like it is any of their business!) It was planned by God. We leave all that up to Him.
How have you been feeling? Very sick. For about three weeks I was not able to do much of anything. I had to go to the dr. to get some medicine because I could not keep anything I ate down and was losing weight, which we all know I don't have much to loose anyway!
Are you excited? Uh, duh! YES!
Do you want a boy or a girl? Well, since we have one of both, either is just fine! But, it would work out perfectly clothing wise with the seasons if it were a boy.
How far along are you? 10 weeks
Are you going to find out the gender? This has been up for debate in our house. I want to be surprised, and Matt wants to find out. He says the dr. could look and then just tell him,but it would drive me NUTS knowing that he knows and I don't, so, I will concede and we will find out. The ultrasound is set for the 4th of September.
Do you have names picked out? We have had a whole list of names picked out since evenbefore Liam was born. But Matt gets to "pick" this baby's name since he chose Liam, I chose Leila. But, I keep reminding him that I do get ultimate veto power since I really am the one who does all the work. :-) You can direct all suggestions to him.
Will the name start with an "L"? Most likely. Almost all the names we like start with "L." We didn't plan it that way, it just happened to be that way!
Hmmm.... I think that is all the main questions I can think of right now. Then again, mommy brain has set in MAJORLY so I can't think quite straight. I actually burnt a batch of cookies to a black crisp last night cuz I forgot I was making them. And last week, I told someone that Liam was born in November, when he was really born in September. And those are just two incidents of the many that I have done lately. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!
Oh, and tomorrow is our sweet little girl's first birthday!!!! I can't believe that she is one year already! I will post all about her in the very near future.
Until then!
3 comments:
Yay!! Congrats!! I was just thinking about you sometime in the past 24 hrs and thinking, "I bet they are gonna have another baby soon!" Turns out I'm a prophet! :-) Happy for you all, and hope the sickies get better soon!! Happy birthday to baby girl! Cant believe it's been a year!
Congrats again :) I'm so glad you are feeling better Em! I'll be sure to send any and all name suggestions to you ;)
i am so excited for you!!!!! i have not talked with you in forever! we need to catch up! congrats you guys how exciting!
Post a Comment