I want to TRY something else new on here. I am going to TRY to post basically just pictures of whatever I feel like on here every Saturday. I say I am going to TRY because I don't want to commit - just in case I fail - hehe! So, here is our first installment of "Scenic Saturday."

She really is our happy girl. She smiles so big - all the time! The red dress is her new outfit that I got her for $2. I think it is just too cute!

Our "growing too fast" little boy.

Our Sweet Pea.

Our newly-planted raspberry bushes.

Kids in front of our GROWING garden!

Proof of growth! ;-)

My handsome hubby mowing the lawn (or playing with his new toy - however you want to put it!)

Liam by my Colorado Blue Spruce.

Our other "garden" that we DID NOT plant of weeds.
Happy weekend. Hope you all have a great Memorial Day. We had our long weekend last week here in Canada - Victoria Day.
Until next time....
3 comments:
I have no clue how I missed the fact that you have a blog!! I just added it to my reader so I can keep up w/ it!! Love the pictures!! =) Have a great Sunday tomorrow!
Haha! that's funny! I read your all the time! ;-) Hope your Sunday is going great!
So you do have a green thumb :) Isn't it so exciting when the plants actually start to grow? I always feel like I've accomplished something great ;)
Post a Comment