Saturday, September 18, 2010

Scenic Saturday

Happy Saturday!  Hope its a great one for you!  Mine should be filled with cleaning, cleaning, oh - and more cleaning!  I am still trying to get our schedule all straightened out with my time being occupied with Liam's schooling in the mornings, so the housework has gotten a little neglected this week!  Enjoy the pics!

This is Liam not smiling (I told him to because I sometimes like the serious looking pics).

Our sweet little girl looking so grown up.  I just LOVE this shirt on her!



Baby girl - who loves her food if you couldn't tell by the leftovers on her face.

When Mommy needs a break, play-doh comes to the rescue!  I had meant for this to be something to occupy the kids while I cleaned up the kitchen, but I sort of love play-doh myself and got "conned" into making rainbows with Liam!

Our rainbows.  Guess which one is Liam's! :-)



I took this picture literally 10 mins after I took the pumpkin bread out of the oven.  Can you tell we LOVE pumpkin bread?  I'm gonna have to start making a double batch!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Your play doh skills amaze me! I just made Pumpkin muffins yesterday :) Our house smelled so fallish!