Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hey.

Well, I was going to write a very witty post tonight, but, alas, I am not feeling too hot.  Literally.  I am actually sitting here shivering.  It seems that I have come down with what Liam has.  Did I mention that yet?  I had to take  Liam to emergency room on Saturday.  He had a high fever, chills, and a very red throat with white spots on it.  Not good.  So, while Matt was at the funeral home with the family, I was in the emergency room getting Liam looked at and then getting him some antibiotics.  He is doing better, but now my throat feels about twice its normal size, I am shivering, and my whole body aches.  Sigh.  I hate getting sick - mostly because it is hard for mommies to get sick.  But, I am thankful for my sweet husband who helps me with the kids, and hopefully I will get better soon.  Please pray so.  And pray that no one else gets sick.  Leila had a fever a couple days ago, but has been fine since, and Libby is good so far.  Matt is feeling VERY tired from the VERY busy weekend, and his throat is starting to hurt as well.  So please pray for us.
Oh, and also, we are supposed to have family pics taken in the morning.  Hmmm... We will see how that goes!

I am off to my warm (hopefully) bed now.  Which is weird cuz it is only 9:15 p.m.  I never go to bed this early.  Well, unless I am sick...

Until next time...

No comments: