Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Your Input...

Okay, as I said in the last post, I wanted to ask your input on what biblical manhood/womanhood is.  Actually, since I am just doing the women's side of things, I will only deal with that.  I have two questions that I would love for you all to answer for me (whether you are male or female).  This will help me in my preparation for my lesson.  So please, if you have the chance, even if you don't normally comment, and you have the time, please answer these for me (ha! I don't want to sound like I am begging - I'm really not! ;-) )  Okay, here are my questions:

1.  In ONE sentence, give me what you think is the definition of biblical womanhood.

2.  In no more than THREE words, give me what you think is the biggest struggle married couples have.

***Update - If and when you do comment, I am not going to post it right away - I want you all to think on your OWN and not have other people's answers influence what you say! ;-)  Just so you know and don't get offended if you don't see your comment posted!  I will post them eventually, though!

Thanks in advance.  Until next time...

4 comments:

danielle doan said...

2. unrealistic expectations.


I will come back to number one

DandB said...

1. The "super woman" charactistics that are found in the Proverbs 31 woman.

2. Communication (including financial)

Anonymous said...

Biblical womanhood: "Favor is deceitful, and beauty is vain; but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised. Prov. 31:30" A woman whose dependence and streghth are found in the Lord.

3 words for stuggling couples: selfish, proud, self-centered

Anonymous said...

Well here... I will give it a shot! My answer to #2 is lack of correct communication. #1 is harder to put into one sentence...biblical womanhood is really about being submissive to God and trying to glorify Him in your life on a daily basis. I do realize that that is a tall order, but if we can accomplish this than all else will fall into place! :) (Love you, MOM)