Saturday, December 4, 2010

Scenic Saturday

 Does this look like the face of a guilty person to you?
 Guilty or not, she sure is cute!
 A rare moment of her standing still and actually posing for the camera!  This was my first time french braiding her hair.
 I guess it didn't turn out too bad!
 Excited about making a gingerbread house (yes, I bought a kit - like I have the time to actually make it all myself!)
 What good is making a gingerbread house without sneaking some of the frosting and candy?
 Decorating the tree...


 Not fancy but I like it!
The dining room - a little messy still, but hey, I can't keep it all clean all the time!  i really just moved the desk from one wall to the other, and eliminated a filing cabinet that the printer was on.  But, it makes it feel a lot bigger in here!





Oh, and just a side note.  If you happen to notice that i seem to have suddenly forgotten to check my capitalization in my typing, i haven't.  It is just that this saga with our keyboard continues and I have fixed most of it, except the shift and delete buttons.  So, it doesn't always put things in caps when i want it too, and the delete/backspace button only works some of the time, and even then you have to pound it really hard, so sometimes i just don't think it is worth it to go back and fix (I know there are other ways, but I have other things to do today, too!).  So don't worry.  I'm not losing it!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You're tree is so pretty!! And I'm sure there's not a person in the world who thinks you need to keep things clean all the time or make the time for cooking a gingerbread house from scratch. If so they are loopier than your keyboard! ;-)

Wendy said...

I find it humorous that when you post pictures of Leila I often think "oh, Emma has that outfit/pj's" :) We have very similar taste in clothing for our little girls :) Good job on the french braid! Libby is looking so much more like a big girl! Isn't her b-day coming up soon?