Well, I was not quite as productive today as I was yesterday. Mostly because I did not have too good of a night. My back and hips were killing me last night, so it kept me up. Its mostly my fault - I was on my feet all day and did not wear the lift in my shoe/slipper that my chiropractor wants me to wear. So I was paying for it. So I only got Liam's room done today. But I also was able to work with Matt and we got our garage and car cleaned out. Woohoo. They both needed a good cleaning. Did I mention that the blue tarp is gone and the new garage door is up? It is. So we are now able to park in the garage again. Woohoo! :-) Anyways, so I guess I was still productive.
I still have to do the dishes and fold some laundry, but I am taking a little break. Its almost 9 p.m., the kids are in bed, Matt is gone on visitation, so I am enjoying a little quiet time. Matt has several visits to make tonight, one of which is very important (well, they all are important...) so I don't expect him home until late. Other than that all is just fine and dandy here!
Tonight, Liam's prayer again made me smile. He prayed,
"Dear Jesus, thank you for girls. Thank you for the three girls that I like. Thank you that if I am good I can play the Wii tomorrow. Thank you that we can see if I can play two player with mommy. Amen."
Hmmm... should I be concerned that he mentions girls in almost every prayer? And I sure hope that the three girls he is referring to are me, Leila and Libby! If not we have got trouble! Ha!
So, I have been "blog hopping" around tonight to my favorite blogs. My new favorite on is iHeart Organizing She inspires me so much to get organized and has given me some great ideas. Today she is hosting a giveaway of a book that I would totally love to have! But, of course, only those living in the USA are eligible. Stink. I hate that! Hey - anyone out there want to enter for me? :-) I would love you forever if you won and gave it to me! Ha!
Anyways, I will go get back to work. Hope everyone's day was great!
Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment