Lexi Grace Sealy
Born: January 22, 2012
12:44 a.m.
7 lbs. 11 oz.
19.5 inches
PERFECT!
Lexi is now 4 days old and we are home and doing very well. I feel great and am enjoying my 4 kids. Liam and Leila are loving her and wanting to help with everything. Libby loves kissing her and gets very concerned when Lexi cries. She will say, "Its okay, Baby. Its okay." But she is starting to struggle a little with not being the baby any more. Especially with her Daddy. Libby is and always has been a daddy's girl, so now whenever Matt is holding Lexi, then puts her down, Libby is right there wanting him to pick her up right away.
So far its "easy" with four kids, but I also have my mom here to help with things so I'm not really getting a true taste of it yet!
So that is where we are for now. So happy she is here and feeling so very blessed. Check back maybe at the beginning of the week to hear her birth story. Well, only if you want to, I suppose!
Until next time....

1 comment:
Congrats once again :) Enjoy her baby days!
Post a Comment