Thursday, April 26, 2012

So, ya......

Whew! Where does the time go? Sometimes I feel like is just whizzing by! I wish I had more time to blog, but really, it just doesn't happen. But that's okay. I'm enjoying my family. Well, mostly. Ha! Yesterday I thought I was going to go absolutely bananas. The kids were driving me bonkers. The must have all gotten together and said, "Hey, let's not obey anything Mommy says today!" And they all stuck to the plan. Matt sensed my frustration and we left the kids at home withhis parents while we went to prayer meeting. Boy, I needed that! I love my kids more than I can express into words, but somedays, I just need a break. Even more so. Now that we have four. After church we went and walked around Walmart (yes, that's all there was to do in our small town!) where we saw our good friend, Lena. We were able to chat with he for a while then went home. Today went a bit better! Everyone here is doing well. Church is busy as usual. Liam's only got about two weeks left of school. I'm glad. A break for summer will be nice. Leila is excited about starting school in the fall. She is already talking about her birthday coming in June. I can't believe she will be 4! Libby is into everything and has learned to pull hair and hit. Perfect. Lexi is doing well too - growing and growing. She smiles all the time, "talks" all the time, and just discovered her hand yesterday. She was in her swing and was just staring at her fist. It was pretty cute to watch. I picked up a new "job" last week too. A teen girl we know needs some help passing her English class, so I have begun tutoring her two nights a week. It is making my days even busier, but I am thoroughly enjoying it. I have always loved English and grammar, so this is right up my alley. It gives me a chance to think about things other than laundry or cooking. I've also been thinking a lot lately. About stuff. And I have several blog posts I plan to write about all that stuff. Just waiting for the time to punch out all of my thoughts. Aren't you excited? But until then, enjoy your spring! It has finally arrived here - rain and all! But I love rain. And it's good for our plants and grass seeds we just put in. Until next time....

No comments: